Saturday 19 July 2008

ARGHHHHHHH!!!

Ok so clearly I have the worst luck in the world (and I HATE fort lauderdale - nothing good ever happens there!!!) so once again I'm sitting in this random airport -this time with my luggage - but no flight!! we missed our connecting flight from fort lauderdale to JFK because our lynx flight (the one from haiti to fort lauderdale) was delayed and well... its haitian!! so we've been booked onto another later flight to JFK with delta and they've booked us on later flight from JFK to London with british airways but we need to get our ticket re issused there apparently and we only have an hour and 15 mins between the 2 flights and if we get it that will get us into heathrow for 10.20 tomorrow morning and our aerlingus flight leaves at 10.50 so we probably aren't gonna make that one!!!

So Pray for us please this is driving me insane I'm completly dehydrated Ive been crying so much!!
Hopefully see you all soon
God Bless
Laura xoxo

1 comment:

SunMin Kim said...

Sorry to hear that! I hope everything works out!