Thursday 17 July 2008

Maybe my last post??? Then again maybe not...

Ok so I'm leaving Haiti on saturday and this could be my last post... then again it might not... cos lets face it Haiti has stolen my heart in so many ways and more than likely I'll be 'hittin haiti' again. I've made some wonderful friends, done some pretty indescribable stuff, seen some heart wrenching soul breaking things, and I have so many stories to tell you all when i get home I just hope that God will help me to show you all just a glimpse of what I've experienced here in Haiti... I also hope I don't bore you all to death with my stories!!!! (sorry in advance if I do!) All I ask now is that you pray for me as I prepare to leave because leaving WILL be the hardest thing I have to do pray that God will give me peace the strength to say my goodbyes...preferably without too much dehydration!!! By the way... when on earth did I turn into such a wuss??? I've cried wayyyy toooo much in Haiti!!! lol

And can I just say again THANK-YOU!!!! Thank you so much I wouldn't have been able to get to Haiti without all your support... I wouldn't have been able to have coped or survived out here for so long without all your encouragement through text messages, commments, posts, emails facebook comments and most importantly prayer - prayer is the reason I've lasted in Haiti because none of this would have been possible without God and I want to Thank Him for giving me this opportunity.

Hopefully see you all soon!!
Laura xoxo
Ps pray for safe travel- again four flights and some VERY tight connection times
pps love you all lots!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hi Laura. Cant believe you are talking about coming home. Time seems to have flowm by. Have really enjoyed reading you blog... its just amazing so looking forward to hearing much more. Will be praying for you as you cope with emotions these next few days and then the journey home.God bless as you travel and we wish you a safe journey home. See you soon. Hewitts ++ xox